7 years ago
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
"Tough" Training Camp
Last Friday, Social Board organised a training camp for the participants of the Miss INTI and Mr INTI competition. Haha(>.<) Hearing the word 'training camp', sounds like very tough and stressful...Actually i got lots of fun during the training camp. Although is tiring, but the process is very fun. The happiness that we had really can't be described by words, and I trully enjoyed the days with all of my friends in the camp(including the committees in charge of the competition). The first Friday night, we only practised our waltz, which the best part I like the most during the training. my partner and I finally learned up all the steps. And because both of us are the first couple finished learning the steps, we were like teachers who were teaching the others how to dance.(haha, ours dance still ok ok lar, still can teach other people:p) In short period of time, most of us managed to learn all the steps, except for one couple(cannot be revealed). The guy was quite lost when he learned the steps and he was like starting to lose confidence in this competiton. He had thought before of quiting this but eventually he did not do that. Thank god we managed to get him back to our team and now all of us are like very very very close friends. So that night we slept at around 3 a.m. .Aiyo!!!!That night whole night also couldn't sleep. Our accomadation was in a room near the SAO(Student Affair Office) and the main problem there was it DOESN'T HAVE MATRESS THERE!!!Oh god we slept on the mat and was like no difference sleeping on the floor. But luckily the girls' room got air-cond. In the morning at 6 a.m., all of us woke up and went for jogging. (hehe, you can see many "panda bears" running along the road near INTI). After having breakfast, we went to Midvalley to buy the necessary things needed for photo shooting. Haitz....I spend a lot and I need to save up my money in the future.....However I managed to buy the suitable attire for the photo shooting, so worth it lar.....(think positively>.<) After lunch, we immediately rushed back to Nilai.Thanks to two of our "driver"[including my partner], hehe the others were sleeping in the car because we were so tired. In the evening, we started our photo shooting with beach wear at the swimming pool. Haha(>.<) all of us get to learn how to post and be a real model(Hooray!!!). During night time, we had team building and we get to play a lot of funny and enjoyable games. After midnight, we went for supper and came back. I thought that night we could get a good rest, but yet all of us were playing "truth or dare" the whole night. Haha!!! Alot of crazy stuff happened when we were playing the game( is a secret>.<) All of us slept at 4 in the morning. That morning, the air-cond was so cold and two of my friends and I couldn't stand the cold, so end up sleeping outside of the SAO. Haha~~seriously this is a rare opportunity to sleep outside of SAO. In the Sunday morning, all of us couldn't wake up on time to go for a jog. So in no time we quickly prepared for the next photo shooting. Next, we have to do a cheerful post and emo post. Again we did it fast and we managed to finish up in time. By that time was afternoon , everyone of us is tired and we took a short nap in the afternoon. Till the last session of this training camp, we had a couple match to play to determine which couple could choose their costume first. My partner and I did not do very badly, so we were quite satisfied with our result. Through this camp, I get to know the other participants more and also the people in charge of the competition. I can say that currently we are very close to each other and I hope that this kind of solid friendship will last forever and not just stop there after the orientation night. I really enjoyed being part of the competition although the training was tough(>.<), and I think I have already reach to my main objective for joining this competition, which is enjoy the process and get true friends(Winning the title"Miss INTI" is not important,friendship is invaluable). I love all of you and also wishing all the best to all of you guys in the competition. ~ LETS GAMBATEH TOGETHER~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment