Thursday, May 28, 2009

Can I Have This Dance

This title sounds familiar right? "Take my hand, take a breath, hold me close, and take one step......." Remember?? This is the part of the High School Musical 3 Movie which Gabriella and Troy dance together in the rain. Seeing this scene can feel the chemical of love between them while they are dancing and the romantic atmosphere along the waltz dance. Yesterday night, which is a Thursday, I got the chance to learn this waltz dance, I were so happy and very eager to learn it.

Thanks to the Miss INTI and Mr INTI competition, I get to learn the steps how to dance waltz. Yesterday was just the beginning of the dance we learned. I got a great partner and he is really a funny guy. Haha!! Although sometimes both of us would make mistakes, however I really believe that practice makes perfect. I had been learning dancing for more than 10 years and I know that to perform a perfect dance, you must have strong determination and also hardworking to practise. See the mistakes from the mirror when you dance and learn from the mistakes.

OK OK!! enough for the the dancing theory thing...I really enjoyed the dance with my partner and also hope to find a Mr. Right to dance with me the perfect waltz just like in the movie. Hehe^^My mind always full of fantasy and hope to feel the romance in love. Express a true love in a dance is really a hard task, so i want to take the challenge and make it as the greatest thing in my life. So wish me all the best and I will definitely do my best to dance a graceful and perfect waltz . (and one more thing, yesterday my leg don't need to suffer for high heels, because girls were dancing without high heels>.<)

Check out for the High School Musical 3 Video, link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNSEh6qWSk8

3 comments:

  1. woah so romantic dance !!!
    remember to capture lots of pictures or video it ya !!! haha....all the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, HSM is kids show lah not nice wan.
    If like that then what happens to ballet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete