Hi Bloggie,
Yesterday was my first thanksgiving, my first Black Friday. Girls will definitely get energetic when talking about shopping, I am not the exceptional one. I even had prepared a long thanksgiving list, which I think it is impossible for me to be able to finish shopping in one day.
The night before Black Friday, Mandy and I had planned to go there early. Although we were not the earliest customer to reach the Westfield Mall ( one of the mall in Lincoln), we had planned to take the earliest bus to the mall. Miracle happened, and I really woke up at 5 in the morning so that I could catch the bus before 5.40 a.m.( Normally 10 alarms also cant wake me up, but I really set 10 alarms just to make sure I wake up).
Amazingly, we had did what we had planned. Tick Loong, Mandy and I met up at 5.30, walked to the bus stop by 5.40. It was really a super duper cold night, I guessed it was lower than 32F(0C). WOW~!!! It was so cold, yet when we reached to the mall, the parking lots were fulllll...When I got down the bus, first thing i saw was a lady carrying big bags walking out from the mall. Mandy and I got even crazy when see people were shopping there madly. We won't be called Mandy and Adeline if we don't get into the crowd to shop. hehe=)
The first shop I saw- Victoria Secret. Everyone was queuing up for it, I was so curious about it until Mandy told me that they have this promotion buy up to 50 USD will get a free nice bag. We went to all shops and bought a lot of stuff. I spent alot and I stil felt like spending even more. This Black Friday really drive me crazy....arghh...I bought a super duper nice boot heels, skarf, glove, shirts, sweater, one converse shoe, and more.... arghh...now in the middle of financial crisis, and I still need to buy my skin product and my chanel eyeliner...sob sob....ohya...my mouse and headphone also spoiled already, want to find one not branded one also cant..mouse also at least 10 USD and above...aitzzz...
Well, did shop happily, but came out with empty wallet already..(lol...just joking, we used debit and credit card more here). Now I really have to plan well in my spending. No more outside food, eat less, and keep fit. This is called throwing one stone and kill two birds. But still, I had fun shopping with Mandy, and really thanks to Tick Loong for helping us to take our stuff( he only bought one boots and all the stuff in his hand was ours..lol), really appreciate that=)
A Happy Shopping Day~~!!
7 years ago


sorry^^...write in speed, while revising back only realize that there are alot of grammar errors.
ReplyDelete