Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decision After a Day

I hope you really have a great day yesterday
For your birthday
Somehow I had made a decision
This would be my decision that
I will continue to write here
Words to you
Everything about us
Continue on with the story of two strangers
How they met
And how they fell in love

I do not know whether
When you see all these
I have triggered your happiness or sadness
Or you are really touched with it
But one thing I pretty sure that
If I don't continue on
I will regret that
I did not hold my promise
To complete the whole story

No matter what will happen in future
I hope that
I could continue on the outcome that I mentioned with this blog
"Let me smile when I write
Let you smile when you read"
Let our life be better

I am not sure whether you will continue to see my "effort" here
But still
My decision is
Continue on to complete the puzzles in our life
Cherish the things that both of us have owned
And if possible
Cherish our future together

1 comment: