Thursday, September 24, 2009

Relief

Don't know why I just feel like writing blog now....I am starting to feel relieved.....Relieved with my everything...i started to get use to driving alone in car, instead of sitting in his car and let him bring me wherever I want....I started to get use to have lunch and dinner with my closed friends in INTI,especially with Emelia, and not having lunch with him in dining hall and dinner outside....no need to wait for him after his basketball for dinner.....I so get use to find him through sms, msn or skype, but now I won't think of looking for him anymore...I am just relieved that I can go through all my daily life by myself....life without him...is actually good!!(>.<)

May be I was a little mad when the day I knew that he may be back together with his ex, but is really a pain killer for me that really can relieve my pain from being regret for what I have done. I wish him all the best being with her and do not lose her anymore. As for me, a life being available may be good for me and I still like the freedom of it. Seeing many people beside me couple together, I am happy for them and I definitely will give all my blessing to them, and at the same time, hope that I will not give up with the true love that I always dream of. I think I should be glad to have my life full of excitement and surprise. I should be thankful to him, for waking me up to see properly everything that i should appreciate, especially FRIENDSHIP. he had made me grow even stronger and tough, seeing things in the positive sides instead of the negative.

So sorry that I was drunk that day, did and said alot of rubbish and nonsense, I didn't mean to.I promise I won't be like this again and if I drunk again, haha(>.<), I also wont say those words again. I am really happy with my life now and if possible, hope that it will sustain till the day I am going to oversea. And thanks to my friends that took care of me that day, specially thanks to Emelia for taking care of me half of the night, Kevin, Peach, Lauren, Charissa and her boyfriend, Kamien(although you also drunk with me), Kit Hao(haha sorry for making you didn't enjoy that night), Adam, and others...I don't want to be like that night again, and I believe I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Ade... ^^
    You are getting stronger and stronger by going through the sour and spicy in life.
    As your friend, I am really glad that you are relieved.

    Life is hard for me here as well...
    I have taken my TOEFL and got a score of 100/120.
    Tomorrow, I am taking my SAT Reasoning Test.
    Same as you, I am on the verge to find a balance among my mind, body and soul.

    Happy that you have gone through it!!!
    Haha... never thought that you would be drunk and I am grateful for you that you are surrounded with caring friends... :)
    (I nearly drunk also, remember, at Soon Hoong's house....?)

    Albeit I am 600 km away from you, remember that I am still there for you... Friendz 4ev@!!!!!!!!

    From TGT (Always The Dreamer)

    ReplyDelete