I see his facebook, and I almost started to cry...haha but I manage to get hold of it....Hope that everything will be fine.....I was talking to a friend about how guys and girls think.....I guess when he see this post he will be smiling(>.<) Yea...guys and girls think in different way...especially seeing in love...I can say most of the girls are emotional when facing love problem, including me....and guys seem to look more calm and wont show out their true feeling.....haha....i guess i get my friend's advice. Stop being emo and see things in different perspective...different angle....yea...I always trying to do that....I always learning that.....I know there are much more thing which are more fantastic and lovely in the world and LOVE is not only the one....I have to learn up and able to go through this because this is part of my life...I should see things in different angle and realise that there are much more other thing for me to experience and enjoy it....
I will try my best to pull off from this emo feeling and continue to be myself....I shouldnt be afraid of falling down because I believe that I can stand up again....I should see the positive perspective of it rather than seeing the bad side of it....so i will continue with my life and have the strength and passion to carry on with my life....thanks to all my friends that making me open my eyes to see how wonderful the world is...how wonderful my life is...Because of you all.. my friends, I realise how fortunate I am and I am not alone.....Thank you to all of you for being such good friends. I really don't know how to express my gratitude with nice words but what i can do is by saying thank you....
There is an important element we have in life is trust, I trust my friends, my family, everyone that I know and him. Trust is very crucial between friends and family that strenghten our relationship. One thing i just realise that I still believe him. I understand him a little somehow in these few months,I still think that he is not a bad person like what I think before and I have faith in him. I believe that he is really not ready for it and I know he is not that kind of person. So I will face him with the courage I have, I wont avoid him because avoiding will not help both of us and solve the problem either. I will still waiting for his answer no matter what and I will accept it calmly(haha may be emo a while then should be fine, like I say, girls are always emotional). Treasure every part of life and make life meaningful.....That is my goal in life and also a promise to myself......(>.<)
7 years ago


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteman and girl are not much differ in talking love, the only differ between you and the guy is just '当局者谜,旁观者清',but you already know a differ 'Prospective Angle' give you a differ opinion,that good , gamba gambateh, ^.^
ReplyDeletehey fren, stay strong ya..i'll always support u!!..
ReplyDeletehaha...thanks fo supporting....>.<
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey, girl... there is a movie which is worth watching and maybe you would have more perspective towards relationship, though the movie portrays more of the culture in U.S.
ReplyDelete"He's Just Not That Into You"
Actually the same thing happened to me last year and I think I was too into the situation...
Anyway, time will definitely prove many things and work things out...
It is a good way to express out your feeling here and I am sure that you can go through this..
Hold on tight, my friend...
May the force be with you :)