Why can't I stop thinking about him... Why each and every piece of memories with him keep appearing in my mind, even when I sleep. The more I tell myself not to think about him, the more i want to think and see him. Why is this so torturing? Even how deep my love towards him and how much care I can give him, he may not come back to me.
Everytime when i wake up from my sleep, I feel like we had just end yesterday. I feel like orientation night just over not long ago. The sweet memories had became sour, and thinking of that I will start crying, asking why. That past few days many good friends of mine comfort me through phone, sms, msn and blog, I really touched by their words and their comfort. They are like telling me that I am not alone and I still have them. My tears can't stop crying out whenever I see what they wrote to me. Thank all of you that willing to be my listener, give me comfort and being caring to me. I seriously don't know what to say or do to show my gratitude and I am just feel thankful to have all of you. May be I couldnt promise so fast that I will be ok for these few weeks, but one thing I can promise is I will take care of myself and continue with my life. I won't be giving up in everthing because it will be silly to do that.
Haitz... I still have alot of doubts and I don't know whether I still have the courage to ask him face to face.Where is he now? What is he doing? Is he alright with his exams? Is he really fully recover from his fever? Does he feel cold for these few nights because is always rain outside and the weather is cold? How is he doing? This is what I kept on concerning about him. I try to make myself busy with other things but somehow I will still think about him. Whenever outside is raining heavily, I will be very moody, is like god is crying for me, pitying meand I also feel myself that same way(pitiful)...Everytime wake up from sleep, I will be very emotional and start to cry. I don't want to have this kind of life anymore and really don't know when can this kind of feelings end. I am really a big loser that lost many things, lost my trust, love, and also myself.....
I always ask.....Where he had gone to ? where is the "him" that I know? He had disappear izzit?? Why is he disappearing in a sudden? Where is the" him" that always get me Guai Wei Guo from Wong Kok?? Where is the"him" that always lend me a shoulder when I am sleepy and sad??Where is the"him" that will say "sayang" me when I am stressed up and moody?? Where is the "him" that always tease me and make fun of me?? Where is the"him" that says enjoy to dance waltz with me?? When is the"him" that will wake me up in the morning to make sure that I had woke up?? Where is the "him" that will buy me supper when I am hungry at night?? WHERE IS HE NOW?? I really miss him alot until I can't stop thinking about him. I was thinking, he make this decision may be because he has some difficulties which he couldnt tell me, or he really mean it and really wanna end it. I guess I am helping him to get excuses for himself. Why I have to think so much, no!! Is thinking too much for him as he may not know how am I right now, he may not even bother to know too...
I guess I am still waiting for him and putting hope on him, hope that we can still be together. I can't do anything accept waiting for him and his answer. I have no idea how are we going to be later in future and whether I still can have the courage to see him. I really scared that I will cry in front of him when seeing him, thats make me vulnerable like an ant which can be killed by human being in anytime. My heart now thirst for blood because it can't stop from bleeding. What else I can do besides waiting, hoping and crying in heart...??
7 years ago


Oftentimes you give others the opportunity to create your happiness, and many times they fail to create it the way you want it. Why? Because only one person can be in chrage of your joy, your bliss and ... that's you. So even your friends, your parents, your siblings, your loved ones - they do not have the control to create your happiness. They simply have the opportunity to share your happiness. So, my friend... Your Joy Lies within YOU... :)
ReplyDeleteWhen you feel like crying, think about some other unrelated happy moment and substitude it with a smile... read lame joke, watch crazy lame comedies, or watch funny talk show... do anything that make you simle, laugh...:D
Remember, laughter is the best medicine for all and it can dissolve all negativity in every aspect of your life.... ~@(^^)@~
yo thanks for the advice man....May be I should learn to smile everyday....
ReplyDeleteSmile is good. But not just for the sake of smiling la.. :P
ReplyDeleteThe most of all you must be happy... ...
Treat every failure as your footstep to success. You will definitely find your real SOUL MATE. :)
(Just as what you told me earlier... :D)
once u started to write this blog...it was the very first step, stepping out of ignorance...u've done it...b wise my girl...u know it is torturing you but u willing to write it out...as a reminder for yourselves to get awake...u should proud yourselves as u've finally let him walking out from ur mind and life...u know i love all of u...i treat every1 of u just like my lil bros n sis..but i've never worried too much bout ya..as i know u are a tough gurl...k??...grandpa is glad that you are ok now..k?..take care alrite?...^^
ReplyDelete