Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying To Smile

Everytime in cat walk practice, the trainees want us to smile while doing it. during the training often hear people shouting," Adeline, please smile ," Everytime I hear this, I will start getting upset and moody, just don't know why this kind of feeling will suddenly pop out. Even me myself also do not know why I can't smile. Is it because I never enjoy happiness before, or I am just hate to smile? Haha(>.<) weird right ?? I admit that I am weird.

Actually I am also in the process of discovering myself more deeply and want to know why I am always not smiling. Seeking for real happiness that can last my smile forever is really a great challenge for me . I really can't think of anything happy to me when I am practicing cat walk. I don't really like to force myself to smile but I have to during the training. Everytime I smile, I can feel like my face goes stiff and numb. haha(@.@) The smile is a desperate one. Like normal days in school, I don't smile a lot tooo because I am always blur and don't know what am I doing, in another words, blur case.(@.@) I can't smile also recently because I have lots of things to think and worry. I am now pretty stress out and I think I will be going through the "stress" crisis again(Happen one time during my STPM exam).

Who can teach me how to smile nicer and don't feel so suffering when doing the smiling thing?? I really need help and hopefully I can find the everlasting of happiness that I always hope for.....Please make my wish come true(^.^)

link: http://www.wikihow.com/Smile

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!..
    me too me too, i'm same as u, alot of people say i seldom smile and they say that i'm abit fierce. haih..what to do??..
    agree that sometimes u're just too stress to put a smile on ur face! sometimes i'm also too stress to put a smile on my face, too!
    well, in this life we must know how to chill down, just don't worry too much about the future! EVERYTHING HAS IT'S WAY AND TIME!
    after reading most of ur posts, i think nowadays u know how to spare some time to online, unlike last time, i hardly see u online. at least now i get to know more about you and what r u doing lately! isn't that great?
    hope that after u read this u'll give it a smile:)

    ReplyDelete