Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grooming

Grooming is an unnecessity to me. However, after I had been one of the contestant in the Miss INTI and Mr INTI competition, I had to start to learn how to make up and wear beautiful dresses. May be most of the people think that girls should know about grooming, yet to date I still do not know how to make up by myself. I just like to keep myself simple.

I remembered the photo shooting that Social Board had during our training camp, all girl participants had to have light make up. I bet I am the only one that doesn't know how to make up and my other friends that help me to do it. Wow!!! That is my second time getting make up on my face. I don't even have a mascara or lip gloss and I have to borrow from the others.

Don't know why I just don't like any cosmetics lay on my face. Girls usually make up is to make themselves prettier, but to me, putting cosmetics is covering a person's natural beauty. I do not like to cover myself with chemicals and I prefer to let people see my true self. So normally i will just wear simple clothings except for special occasion( going to a ball or prom night). But now, after I started my college, I will have to start learning about grooming, especially for the competition.

This evening I will be attending a grooming workshop organised by Social Board. Hopefully I will be able to learn how to grooming and don't rely so much on people to help me to make up. Haha(@.@) Wish me good luck in learning grooming.

link: http://www.makeuptip.com/

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!..
    u're great!..
    haha..agree about this: putting cosmetics is covering a person't natural beauty!!..

    ReplyDelete