During our Lower 6, the most memorable thing to me is we went to Taman Negara during the long-term school holiday. Haha(@@) We had a lot of fun in exploring the jungle and playing poker cards till midnight. We also had water war while travelling through one of the Taman Negara river(forgot what its name) and created tons of rubbish floating on the water surface(hehe we lost many belongings such as pails and slipper during the battle). We almost made the boat that we board sink....(>.<) without cautious about danger. Because biology students have insect preservation project to do, so we caught many insects like praying mantis, locus, butterfly, and leave praying mantis back to KL. At midnight 2 a.m., we sat near the river bank playing poker card there. We also enjoyed the stars there, it was a nice and memorable night. Since that, I started to feel like all of the U6S member are no longer just friends, we had became closed friends.
When came to Upper 6, all of us were starting to be even busy with our own studies and also club and society. The committee of S&M had a tough time in Science and Mathematics(S&M) Society. However, with the support of my other Form 6 friends, we were able to go through all the difficulties. What I enjoyed the most during my days in S&M is everytime we finished our meeting, we will walk together to Kanna(mamak shop) near by my school and had lunch there. I always stay back in school till 4 sometimes and the latest till 6.30p.m. (because got to pick up my brother after school). I will stay in school to do my homework and discuss with my friends about our school homework and tuition homework (especially Maths and Chemistry-because most of us attend the same tuition classes). After the STPM examination ended, we had another trip to Ipoh and Cameron Highland. We once again challenged ourselves and went to explore Gua Tempurung. This was really an extremely dangerous adventure because we need to climb through slippery rocks in the cave. I got injured while climbing the rocks and left scars on my leg. So everytime I see the scars, it reminds me how we gone through our extreme adventure in the cave. The next day we went trekking in Cameron Highland. It was a long and tiring journey to reach to our destination that we planned earlier. That was amazing because we had trekked for more than 7hours on that day. We were so exhausted when we reach to our hotel apartment. At night, we enjoyed steamboat as our dinner and it was so nice that we managed to have hot stuff to eat while the weather there was so cold. We also went to a night market and shop for souvenier. After this, we had bonding session and we had come out with brotherhood and sisterhood between us.(>.<) It was something like truth or dare game, so we shared many of our secrets that night.





sisterhood and brotherhood
I really miss them a lot and hope that i can get back to that period of time. I will treasure all the memories that we had together and always remember it by heart. Thank you so much to U6S, my true friends, I trully hope that no matter where we are , we always keep on with our U6S ~FriEnDs FoReVeR~spirit. Hope for everlasting frienship and wish that all of you guys have great days everyday.


No comments:
Post a Comment