The biggest challenge I am facing now is how am I going to manage my time properly with my studies, and also at the same time maintain good performance in the Mr. INTI and Ms. INTI competition . I am starting to feel the pressure that I will be facing even more things in both of my studies and competition and I must maintain them equally. This is really a very tough way to go and I also have think of some solution to face this challenge.
Here is my planning goes, during daytime I will study and do homework to let me keep track of my study progress. Then during weekends, I will definitely make myself study even harder so that i can face the coming exam during week 7, which is one week before the orientation night is carry out. Because in the evening I will have training, hence I will make full use of my time attend training and at the same time think of my talent that I will perform on the orientation night.(Cannot reveal ooo what I am going to perform).
Hopefully I can cope up my studies and do well in the competition. This is my promise towards myself and I will do my best in everthing, maenwhile manage my stress properly(I don't want to be so so so stress like during my STPM anymore).
link: http://www.helpguide.org/mental/stress_management_relief_coping.htm
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment