In what kind of measure only we could seek for the balance point between relationship and friendship. Is it time spending, money, sincerity, or love......or any other things?? I am struggling to get that point...I tried very hard to look for it....but all I need is just a support and time for me to get to it.
He told me that I make my event more important than him. I could understand what is his feeling for being alone when I am busy, but I just thought that may be we should have our own private time to have our own life. After so many years and gone through many things, i realize that actually being couple cannot just fully spending 24 hours time together and live in their own world, two young people should also enjoy the life that should have. May be he doesn't understand at this point, or may be I m just did it too over and really hurting him alot. Can he tell me what i don't know about his thought and not just being piss off and get mad....because it makes me wondering alot.
I thought I am doing good with it but actually I just realize that I am not. Why can't I just be perfect and make everyone happy....I really don't want to choose between friendship and relationship because they are all most important people to me...I really appreciate and cherish everything I have. In any kind of relationship, there is only one element that can strengthen two persons' relationship, that is trust. so can you trust me in anything.
I really hope that both of us can understand each other deeply. Seriously, I am ok for being alone sometimes and I just need to learn up how to be true independent individual and able to take care myself without making anyone worry. Learn from mistakes is the best way to grow up in life. And I will try my best to get the balance point that I should have.
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment