It seems like I have been long time didn't access into my blog page. And why choose today....I just know that he is going to leave this country and chase for his dream...his passion... This suddenly makes me feel like a tiny little needle poking into my heart...there is a pain there...a pain that would not make me scream and cry...I do not know what kind of words should use to describe it....a silent pain perhaps....this is why I m writing here to remind me about one thing....keep the "missing him" part in the bottom of my heart and put a pause and a full stop...This is what I should do...
I admit...sometimes I will think of him a little...but not very frequent...I will just concern him as a friend....as a good friend...I am not hoping much to let him know what and how I feel...it is really not important to him anymore...and guess what..it doesn't matter to me too...I am glad that I meet someone that really appreciates me and I am doing well with it now....Thank God for letting him walk away from my life and make his dream comes true...Thanks for the one that always being my side whenever I am emotional, sad or happy....I am learning to cherish everything I have and I hope i will continue on this effort till the rest of my life.
No more missing him again....I will stay strong as I am right now...Even I fall down infinity times...I will keep my will to be tough...hope God will bless him all the time and he will be doing his best all the way to reach his life goal.... haha..of course....to other very good friends of mine who are leaving INTI, all the best to you and hope to see ya in the future....There is always a chance to meet up as long as we are still in Earth...haha....may everyone can make your own dreams come true...by the way...also thanks to him for introducing me such a good job for me...(>.<)hehe
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment