Saturday, November 27, 2010

Realize

Hi bloggie,

Here is another post about him. I just realized that he was not that bad as I thought. I had thought wrongly about him. For so long that I have been together with him,I almost forgot his everything, just because we were far away apart, and being covered by those irrational and home-sick emotions. I really almost forgot of who he is, and how he thinks. What he said was right, I have been staying with him for monthes, and how could I don't know the true him. Suddenly, sweet memories just pop up in my mind, telling me how wonderful time we had, how silly we were, and how fool we were when we were being together.

Now only I realized that I had given him too much pressure, although is indirectly. Still, I hope that I could bear some of the burden and pressure that he had with me. He this silly guy, want to carry all the burden by himself and don't want me to know. I was wondering, why did he do that?? Why cant he tell me?? Then I realized the thing that he is doing now, is trying his best to not burdening me, not wanting me to be worried, wanting me to be happy, wanting my family to be able to accept him, not wanting me to suffer with him.All these is because he loves me a lot. Although he didnt say, still I know that he actually miss me, just like how much I miss him.

He will laugh when talking about me, I will laugh too while writing about him. He wants me to have a good life with him. I am not the only one that think far, he is also planning far for our future. Silly him, why don't want to tell me all these, and always think of me first than other things.

I have to take back all my bad words about him. He really tired and exhausted to bear the pressure that he had with me. I will try my best to keep my pampered temper and try to think rationally for him. But I hope he don't be so silly again, his silliness had touched my heart and I couldnt stop myself from tearing whenever I feel his suffer.I am an emotional person, easily get cry when he was being bad or naughty, but also will cry easily whenever he's being too good to me.

I hope he will do well, and I will not pressure him somehow. I realized his heart was always owned by me, even till now, so I shouldnt be scared of any challenges and obstacle that we had anymore, because we had prepared ourselves to encounter all these together. I do not want him to cross over all these obstacles by himself, i hope I can share with him.

*JIA YOU CHIAN~~!! Let's work hard together, ok ?? PROMISE will trust you, love you and miss you even more~~(^^)

3 comments:

  1. To Chian,
    I owe you a thousands of apology for not being your good gf. Will take good care of myself and make your wish comes true=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh, Adeline ~
    Hang on there and everything will work out eventually!
    ~@(^^)@~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support~~I will stay positive, making myself happy, will make him happy too=)

    ReplyDelete