Thursday, July 2, 2009

Back To Normal Life

One week had passed after the Orientation Night, and I have starting to tune back to my ordinary life. Long times never attend training, so I feel like kind of missing it. I do not know whether a good thing that our training had ended. However without the training session, I have to think and plan of something to do during my evening time. I used to have my dinner at dining hall, now I can enjoy back the food outside INTI University College.

One thing good about not having training is I can enjoy back the food outside INTI University College. Before that when I still have training, I can only have my dinner at dining hall as going outside to eat consumes a lot of time. We cannot be late to training, if not our punishment is “on the wall” for even longer period of time (we tried before being “on the wall” for more than half an hour, no kidding!!)

The days without training had begun, so I have more time to finish up my homework and assignment. Moreover, I have more time to study. This is also a good thing for me. Every evening, I will be serving the internet and look for information to do my assignments. Either that, I will be seeing the online news. One bad news for me is I can only start my yoga class two weeks later because they count the fee monthly, so is better for me to follow their class monthly.

Many of my friends ask me, does the title of “Miss INTI” changes my life in college? The answer is no. (haha>.<) I don’t think it changes my life because I am just an ordinary student like other people in college, everyday walk to class, go out for lunch and dinner with friends and do homework. This is my normal life and I am quite happy to have my normal life back again. Being Miss INTI is nice, but being myself makes my life even happier. ~Welcome Back To My Life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment